Friday, October 7, 2011

APPOINTMENT

Definision of Appoinment
Is a kind or expression which is used to conduct promise.

Making an Appointment
>I’d like to make an appointment with. . .
>I want to make an appointment to see. . .
>I’d like to make an appointment to see. . .
>I’d like you to come and see me!
>I’ll be there
>What about. . .?

Accepting an appointment
>All right! See you there!
>No problem, I’m free on. . .
>Be there on time!
>I’ll wait for you there
>It’s a deal!

Rejecting an appointment
>I’m sorry, I’m very busy
>I’m terribly, sorry I have to put off my appointment
>I’m afraid, I have to postpone my appointment with. . . tomorrow morning

Changing an appointment
>What about. . .
>Is Ok, if we meet at 10:00am tomorrow morning
>Do you have another time this afternoon?
>Could we change the day (time) of the meeting?
>Would you mind if we changed the day (time) of the meeting?

No comments:

Post a Comment