Thursday, October 6, 2011

Certainty and Opinion

Question Excerpt From Bahasa Inggris Kelas VIII

1. Nita : “….. to type this letter?”
Doni : “Certainly”

A.

Will you help me

B.

Do you like

C.

Do you have a computer

D.

Sure

2.

A : “May I borrow your pencil, please?”
B : “….. you can borrow it just anytime”

A.

Thank you

B.

No, thanks

C.

I’m sorry

D.

Here you are

3.

Dafa : Let me clean the blackboard.
Teacher : ..........

A.

Do you mind cleaning it?

B.

It doesn't matter

C.

Never mind

D.

Yes, please

4.

X : Can I have five chairs?
Y : ...... there is full of audience here.

A.

I am sorry

B.

Of course

C.

Sure

D.

Why not

5.

X : Can I have a blanket?
Y : ....here you are.

A.

Sorry, I have you are

B.

It is not for you

C.

I am sorry

D.

Certainly

6.

X : Are you tired?
Y : Yes, .....

A.

You are

B.

Are you

C.

I am

D.

am I

7.

X : What do you think of this book?
Y : ......

A.

I bought it in that stationary

B.

It is an interesting book

C.

I have borrowed it from Santi

D.

I want to buy it

8.

X : What do you think if we go picnic?
Y : ..... there is no body at home

A.

I am sorry

B.

Ok

C.

Let's go

D.

The sound is good

9.

X : How about writing a poem?
Y : ..... it is my hobby

A.

Sorry

B.

I like it

C.

I extremely agree

D.

I don't like it

10.

X : Well, I think it is enough ....
Y : See you.

A.

Hi

B.

Hello

C.

See you

D. tomorrow

11. Dimas : “Do you want fried rice?”
Rahman : “Not right now, thanks”
The italic expression show about ….
a. offering something

c. accepting an offer
b. refuse an offer

d. forbidden

12.
Rahmi : “What do you think of Indonesia Dedi?”
Dedi : “It’s beautiful country. I like it very much.
The underline express….
a. surprised

b. invitation

c. pleasure

d. agreement

13.
12. Will you come to my house?
a. certainly, I will

b. no, I am not

c. no, I don’t will

d. yes, I do

No comments:

Post a Comment