Thursday, October 6, 2011

Percakapan Transaksional dan Interpersonal

Evaluasi 1

Mata Pelajaran : Bahasa Inggris
Kelas/Semester : VII/1
Pokok Bahasan : Percakapan Transaksional dan Interpersonal, Teks Lisan

1.
Sari : Santi, I want to introduce Tommy to you.
Tom, this is Santi.
Tommy : How do you do?
Santi : ….

a. Fine
b. How do you do?
2.
Diana : I’m Dianasari.
Vera : …. I’m Vera.
a. How do you do?
b. Good morning
3. Billy : Hello Will.
Willy : Hi Bill ….
Billy : Fine, thanks. And you?
Willy : Very well, thanks.

a. How do you do?
b. Nice to meet you
Read the text carefully.
c. I’m fine, thank you
d. How are you?
c. How are you?
d. What’s your name?
c. How are you?
d. How is the weather?
I have an older brother. His name is Virdion. He is an undergraduate student in UGM majoring
Pharmacy.

Every Sunday, he usually goes to the sport center, sometimes by himself or with some of his friends.
Once a while, he will ask me to join him to have some work out. He is very energetic brother.

4. The text above, tell us about ….
a. My brother who is very energetic c. The writer’s older brother
Www.BelajarInggris.net


b. An energetic person
5. Who is Virdion?
a. My brother who is very energetic
b. An energetic person
6. Where does Virdion usually go on Sunday?
a. The sport center
b. UGM
Read the dialogue below carefully.

Shop keeper : ….(7)
Neo : Thank you. I need …(8) paper.
Shop keeper : Here you’re.


….(9)
Neo : Do you have some Hi Tech pens?
Shop keeper : We do have Sir.

….(10)
Neo : I need 3 of them.

….(11)
Shop keeper : The total cost is Rp 32.500,- Sir.
Neo : ….(12)
Shop keeper : Thank you Sir.

7. a. Good Morning Sir
b. Welcome Sir
8. a. a bottle
b. a kilo of
9. a. Do you want to know the cost Sir?
b. Thank you Sir
10. a. How many do you need?
Www.BelajarInggris.net

d. An undergraduate student in UGM
c. The writer’s older brother
d. An undergraduate student in UGM
c. With some of his friends
d. The Pharmacy
c. What can I do?
d. Welcome, what can I do for you?
c. asack of
d. a piece of
c. What else can I do for you Sir?
d. Do need some more Sir?
c. How much do you need?

b. Which one do you need?
11. a. Thank you
b. So, how much is the total cost?
12. a. Thank you
b. Here you are
13. They will … to my house at 8 pm.
a. Came b. Come
Read the dialogue below carefully.

Devi: ….(14) Can you help me?
Widya : ….(15)
Devi : I am looking for a jacket.
Widya : ….(16)
Devi : Yes, thank you very much.


14. a. Pardon
b. Forgive me
15. a. Perfectly
b. Certainly
16. a. Like what?
b. Like this one?
17. I am … my homework now.
a. Do b. Done
d. You need 3 of them?
c. That’s enough
d. So, how many is the total cost?
c. You’re welcome
d. Good bye
c. Coming d. Comes
c. Sure
d. Excuse me
c. Urgently
d. Possibly
c. What do you need?
d. Which one do you need?
c. Did d. Doing
18. My brother and I … to school together every morning.
a. Go b. Gone c. Goes
19. They … it very well.
a. Have done b. Has done c. Have do
20. She has been … like this since yesterday.
a. Act b. Acting c. Acts
d. Going
d. Has does
d. Action
Www.BelajarInggris.net


Kunci Jawaban


1. b 6. a 11. b 16. b
2. b 7. d 12. b 17. d
3. c 8. d 13. b 18. a
4. c 9. c 14. d 19. a
5. c 10. a 15. b 20. b

Pustaka:
Takari, E.R., 2007, Buku Ulangan Harian dan Semester SMP Kelas VII, Epsilon Grup, Bandung.


Www.BelajarInggris.net

1 comment: