Friday, October 7, 2011

INVITATION

What is Invitations ... ???

Invitations artinya adalah mengajak atau mengundang orang secara langsung :)


How to invite someone :
  • I would like you to
  • We would be pleased if you could ........
  • Would you like to ..........?
  • Shall we ....?
  • How about ........?
How to accept an invitation :
  • Thanks you.yes , I would like to ......
  • Yes I would . Thanks
  • That would be very nice. Thanks you
  • All right!!!
  • O.K!!!!!
How to refuse/decline an invitation :
  • I would love to . but ......
  • That's nice/great. Unfortunately/however........
  • That's very kind of you, but.........
  • Sorry, that wouldn't bepossible. Thank anyway
EXAMPLE:

Indah and Fanny
Indah : Hi, Fanny. What are U going tonight??
Fanny : Hi, i'll just stay @ home. I'm free tonight.
Indah : Well then, would U like to come to my tea party in my new home??
Fanny : O yeah. What's the time??
Indah : @ 4.oo p.m. I hope U can come.
Fanny : Yea, i would. Thanks.
Indah: Thank U, very much. I'll be waiting for U. Good bye now. :)
Fanny : Bye. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wynn Resorts Ltd. to acquire developer of virtual reality sports
    Wynn Resorts Ltd. (WYNN:NASDAQ) 경기도 출장안마 -0.40% (2,716.3%) is 동두천 출장안마 a technology 화성 출장마사지 company based 여주 출장안마 in 문경 출장마사지 Las Vegas, NV, U.S.A.. The Company offers virtual-reality (VR)

    ReplyDelete